============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Colored Pencils~ Jolie

Meet, "Jolie". She's my latest girl...colored pencils, layered and burnished. I'm falling in love with my colored pencils all over again! I was beginning to feel some guilt because they looked brand new, untouched. I enjoy all of my art supplies and it's always fun to jump from one medium to another!
No red today.
Yes, I did take more red and pink pictures throughout yesterday's adventures, but I just wanted to keep our focus on this tranquil aqua color. It is such a calming color. Probably my favorite color these days. It's also the color of my art studio so I think that I will have a print made of Jolie. I will put her in a white ornate frame, big & bold.
*YOU MAY ORDER A "JOLIE" PRINT OF YOUR OWN THROUGH THE PAY PAL BUTTON LOCATED TO THE RIGHT SIDE OF THIS PAGE!
Wishing you all a perfect day!



1 comment: