============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Paintbrush wonders...

Hello, out there!

How are you?

All is silent here on the prairie. After having my nephew and his sweet girlfriend here for a few days...

Dashing here and running there, all in which we absolutely enjoyed. It's now back to quiet moments with a paintbrush in hand. Soaking up Summer skies revealing their own special brush strokes of color.

Back to commission work...

but also some "fun" projects.

I began by painting a variety of paintbrushes. Yummy colors!

Wondering what would evolve from each one, as I studied their sizes and shapes.

Then, it came to me!

One of them anyway, would become a mermaid from the sea.

I added some molding paste and sculpted some of her most interesting features such as her hair, scales, and fin.

Acrylic paints to make her really pop.

Isn't she lovely?

Now this is what I call super FUN art!

I am already looking forward to the next.

I do hope that you are taking some time to admire your pretty painted skies!

XO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment