============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Sunday, March 29, 2015

A weekend of favorites...

The weatherman told us that we would be enjoying warmer temperatures here on the prairie.

He fibbed.

So...

After a Friday night out to eat sushi with my handsome hubby...

We returned back to our cozy home.

In sweats.

I have lounged in my favorite chair.

With my favorite beverage.

Painting tiny watercolor postcards.

This is how I remain happy and content during the cold months. Oh, I also squeeze in afternoon slumbers on the weekends. Waiting for sunshine.

Tell me. What do you do to survive the cold and grey periods?

I shall pour yet another cup of Joe.

For me, this has been a weekend of favorites indeed!

Enjoy!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment