============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Sunday, March 17, 2013

XO

 

Yay!!!

I am officially on Spring Break! It couldn't have come at a better time. My body is tired and my mind is on overload. So much to plan for, so much to do! ( I will also enjoy doing nothing at times)! Of course, I will paint...

Whether it be in watercolor, pastels, acrylics... There WILL be time for painting, and art journaling!

Last week we took a little country drive, out to the ranch, where we will soon be married. We gave Paul's mother and stepfather a grand tour! They were quite impressed and looking forward to sleeping in " The Floral Room". It is lovely... Decorated in birdhouses. The walls are painted in a Robin's egg color.

We took MORE pics! I adore these rustic swings, located on the property! On this day, we savored the 70 degree temperature.

Although today has been a cool, rainy day...

It's been so nice to just be at home.

Hello, Spring Break!

Xo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment