============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Monday, March 25, 2013

Tubas and the Blues...

Helloooooo, out there!

Just a real quick blog post. This sickness in our house has worsened! We sit here with our tissue boxes, sneezing, coughing... Hoping that tomorrow will be better. It was a terribly long day at work. My Monday mornings begin with a band class... 75 students beating on drums, blowing trumpets and tubas. Wonderful kids, indeed...

But some days the head can only take so much noise!

I am fortunate to have time at work to dabble in my sketchbook. It's great for stress!

I have no zest to complete this journal entry. It just might remain this way- very blue.

It certainly reveals my true state of mind right now. Overloaded with the Winter blues. Cold. Heavy.

I know that all will be perfect again once we rid of this nasty virus. Yes, it will be!!! Can't wait!!!

That's all I have for today!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment