============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Monday, December 19, 2011

December Bliss!

I love Christmas and the warm fuzzy feelings that this time of year brings. I suppose this is why I have been absent from my blog. I want to savor each and every moment this year. I want to enjoy local events, along with my new home... and of course, the new people in my life. I want to be present for every joyful moment and all of the beauty that now surrounds me. I want to be in the kitchen, baking yummy pies and spend free time watching holiday movies.
Christmas comes only once a year...
and this year, I don't want to miss a thing! Oh yes, I do want to create and blog...
more so now than ever since Paul gave me a Macbook Pro laptop for an early Christmas gift! So, for now, I sit on the sofa...
next to him, and this beautiful Christmas tree...
learning how to blog on a Mac! 
Life is good.
December is pure bliss!
More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment