============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Summer and Savannah...

I love Summer!
For me, Summer has always meant more time for art because that is when I would have at least 3 weeks off from work with the school district. My lifestyle is different now. I'm on the go alot and still trying to create a routine that allows art to be top priority. Before leaving for Charleston and Savannah I was able to complete a few new pieces for my etsy shop, this being one of them. I call her, "Jenny". 
Jenny is a colored pencil painting, 5" x 7". She comes with a Summer yellow matt, and is ready to frame and hang!

 Summer also means relaxing more outdoors! I captured these photos while in Savannah, Georgia. The parks were so inviting and it was nice to see so many people out, savoring the moments.
 Summer bicycles are everywhere!
 And, we all scream for ice cream in these hot temperatures!
Shady trees bring comfort, and I must say, the trees in both Charleston and Savannah, are the most beautiful trees that I have ever seen. The moss that drapes from the branches of the trees is actually an airborne plant that comes from the pineapple family.
Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh, Summer!
I do hope that you are enjoying yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment