============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Monday, July 4, 2011

Charleston, South Carolina, America!

 God Bless America and a Happy 4th of July to you all!
I just returned from a mini vacation to Charleston, South Carolina and Savannah, Georgia. Very hot and humid, of course, but I certainly enjoyed the time with my camera. These photos were all taken in Charleston.
 I love the cobblestone streets.
 The homes and architect are amazing!



 People. Enjoying the simple pleasures in life.

 There were children everywhere, laughing and splashing!

Me...
I would have been perfectly content, just sitting here, on this park bench for hours. I did no editing at all in this park photo. All natural. I was amazed.
I will share many more photos, but today is an all American day for some rest and relaxation...
and a few fireworks to celebrate!
Wishing everyone a safe and happy holiday weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Loved Charleston! Love the puddle pic with the reflections. Happy 4th hon!

    ReplyDelete