============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Monday, April 7, 2014

Polka Dots...

Hello out there and happy Monday!

I love weekends but I'm also very anxious to greet Mondays and a new work week these days. (Gosh, it feels good to be able to say that)!

I have just finished up this commission piece.

Bad pics, I know...

But photographing an 8" x 24" canvas is tricky.

The client wanted me to create a whimsical version of her bathroom, in her colors, of course.

I adore the polka dots!

Soon into the painting, I found myself wearing polka dots!

We had a weekend filled with company and events.

A 50th wedding anniversary celebration. I wore a dress and hubby wore his nice black slacks.

We were happy, however, to get back into our jeans on Sunday for a trip into the city.

Shopping at Menard's for garden seeds and supplies...

and then topping it off with Starbuck's where I stocked up on coffee for the home and a new insulated travel mug. Oh, and a caramel macchiato for the road, of course.

Yard work for hubby and studio work for me for the last part of our weekend. Yes, I'm changing my studio decor just a little after buying two new comfy chairs from Pier One Imports. Pictures soon, I promise!

How was your weekend?

Fun, I do hope!

I'll see you back here again soon!

XO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment