============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Monday, April 14, 2014

Kansas weather...

As I type this blog post...

I can't believe that it's blowing snow outside and we are burning wood in our furnace for heat...

when just Saturday, hubby and I were here-

in Missouri. Wearing tank tops and splashing in streams!

Oh, how we savored the sunshine and the small blooms around us.

Even when we returned back home, the weather was quite pleasant. Oh, how tricky Kansas weather can be!

I dressed appropriately for work. Sweats. And off to my studio with the piping hot java in hand.

I finished this commission piece at last!

I will be shipping the canvas to it's new home tomorrow!

How are you?

What's your weather like?

We are so ready to start our garden but Mother Nature is not cooperating!

Wishing you a fabulous, "Spring" day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment