============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Monday, April 22, 2013

The Simple Life...

Today was just another day. I haven't much to blog about...

But that's okay, right? I live a pretty simple life these days, in a simple, little town. I always wished exactly this for myself. It suits me and my personality.

It was another work day. I get to go out with some students for "on the job training". As my student walked down the sidewalk of our simple downtown I noticed that the trees have bloomed and snapped a few photos! It's a cute downtown, with an old time feel to it. Very quaint. Very friendly.

As I drove home from work I noticed that the grass has at last turned to green...

And baby calves are roaming the open fields! My country drive home is simply lovely! Lots of rolling hills here.

Once supper is cooked and served, I usually go to a quiet place and work in my art journal or read.

Thought I would share some bits and pieces. Very simple pages.

I hear a Spring rain outside! Once the temperatures rise, I will spend the evenings outside on the patio or nurturing our garden. I can't wait!!!!! My sweet fella has already tilled our garden space and planted radishes, asparagus, and onions. We will continue to add once we know that we are safe from freezing temperatures. Would you believe that we are expecting a dusting of snow tomorrow? Yes. It's true! I love Kansas!

I also love this simple life...

In the country...

With him!

How about you?

Are you living the life that you wished for yourself?

I hope so!!!!

Until next time...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment