============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Vanilla & Sugar...


So many holiday events and oh, so many sweet treats! Don't you just love this time of year? I cannot take credit for the adorable cookies.... ( Although I do plan on making cookies and candies next Christmas ), this batch was created by a co-worker. Yes, we had our classroom party today!

I enjoy the scents of the season. Peppermint canes, hot cocoa, cinnamon, gingerbread, and pine trees. Even a new fragrance for my body helps with the holiday spirit, indeed! So, last month I shopped for my new smell..... Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, vanilla (and warm sugar, of course). LOVE!

The sparkles in the "Shimmer & Shea" make me feel extra festive! What are your favorite scents of the season? Please, tell me... Tell me!!!!!

I go to bed at night after a crazy busy day...

And I still smell the soft vanilla notes on my pillow. I lay there and breathe it all in...

Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

LOVE.





No comments:

Post a Comment