============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Sunday, December 16, 2012

December updates...

There is magic in the air... Along with fog and mist. Ooooohhhh, it's oh so chilly. Just another excuse to stay inside and play!
I am all about the pretty tea cups and hot dessert teas on December days. Often, I will sit in the big, plush bed and paint in my art journal as I sip. I can't believe that this will be my second Christmas here, in Paul's world... Now my world as well. Where does the time go?
I have, at last, created a life here... Complete with a full time job in education again and Summer months free! I'm making new friends and even discovering some new hobbies along the way. Just as we used to do in my former school, we are having a little Christmas celebration on Wednesday. We will each bring a snack and our tiny gifts and cards for one another. I have been busy preparing for this final week of work, before our Winter break!
My Paul and I will be traveling throughout Christmas so we pretended that yesterday was Christmas here! Oh yes, we did! Once we woke up, he said to me, "Why don't we open our presents now"? It was only 5:30 in the morning, but I wasn't about to let that get in my way and excitement! I said, "ok"! We had coffee on our night stands and a mountain of beautifully wrapped presents now piled on our bed! We began taking turns ripping the paper and sharing the joy! I was gifted with the new iPad which is why I am blogging ( from the cozy bed) right now! I want to try the Blogger app. I tried it on my iPhone but just did not enjoy it... Nor did I like the results. So, here it is. My first post using the app and the new iPad. If all goes well... I may get back into blogging!
I hope that you are enjoying your December!
Until next time...







No comments:

Post a Comment