============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Monday, May 16, 2011

Gnome Adventures...

It's nice to be settled and back into some creating!
I will continue to share pictures from my  journeys, but for now, the vagabond has parked.
Perfect timing.
Storms have set in and the rain has poured for the past 2 nights.
I have begun my gnome projects.
I have carried the ideas in my mind for quite some time now. I had even made a few "practice pieces" over a year ago!
Now I am ready to create my gnome line-
greeting cards, prints, and shadow box "Gnome Homes".
I love entering such places... 

where tiny gnomes scamper through flower beds...

and stroll through the woods.

These darling folks even celebrate birthdays with big, fluffy frosted cupcakes!
Yes, I enjoy being here, observing their way of life, in a world all of their own. I anxiously await the surprises and new discoveries from the cluster of trees, just down the hill.
The forest where others fear the unknown, and DO NOT ENTER.
This could be the most thrilling journey yet.
Care to join me?

2 comments:

  1. All so very cute! Love your little gnomes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one in the woods, too cute! And I'm very excited to see what you'll do with gnome shadowboxes. Keep it coming! You know that I can't resist a gnome ;-)

    ReplyDelete