============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

A Dusting of Snow on the Prairie...

We have our first dusting of snow for the season!

The weather man spoke of it a couple of days ago and it was to be a grand snow, arriving yesterday...

so I waited anxiously, peeking from the big arched window in my studio, as I painted.

We have just returned back home after a wonderful Christmas shared with my family, back in our home town. I am enjoying this time brushing up on my ever-so-loved watercolors. Just playing. No art commitments or deadlines at this moment. It feels fabulous to just savor Winter and silence for awhile.

The snow did arrive...

Just enough to add a splash of white to the ground!

This morning I grabbed my camera and made my way outside to capture the beauty. (It will have to do until that BIG snow arrives)!

The orange...

With all of this Winter grey is so lovely.

Back inside.

Cold hands and toes.

It was certainly time for tea!

Hey! Did you have a nice holiday? I do hope that yours was filled with much goodness.

I must show you a package that arrived by mail. It was an art exchange in which I participated in. Just look at this hand painted wrap! (Artist, Peggy Hood).

I must remember to paint some of my gift wrapping next year!

Enjoy your day, my friend!

I shall meet up with you again very soon!

XO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment