============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Quiet moments and the red fox...

Hello to you!

It's been awhile, hasn't it?

There isn't a day go by that I don't think about blogging but then I find myself involved in so many other things,... all creativity gone by evening. I have always enjoyed keeping a blog, even if only my eyes view it. For me, it has been a tremendous part of my creative process and so very therapeutic. I suppose that we all experience times such as this. Quiet times.

Less time spent on computers and iPads....

More time to look around and see.

Hubby and I did go exploring this past weekend! With the warmer temperatures now, I am more eager to be out and about, indulging in other passions such as photography, gardening, farmers' markets, travel, or just a simple stroll down to our pond.

When not painting, I enjoy just living a country life. Plucking fresh strawberries from the vines...

watching sunsets, butterflies and cows. Seriously, it's a different lifestyle that I best describe as "serene". I want to capture and savor each and every moment!

Ok. On to some art!

I paint every week day so here a a few of my latest works.

I will end this post with a quick prairie story.
Just a couple of nights ago, hubby and I were returning home from an evening drive. As we made the turn onto our property...I saw, for the first time in my life, up close...
A RED FOX!
He looked right at me and seemed startled by our presence. He paused for a moment and then scurried away! Ironically, I had just painted these acrylic foxes on this very day!
TRUE STORY.
Until next time, my friend.
Xo

 


 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment