============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Oh, so green!

Hello out there!

How is your week?

All is wonderful here, as we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our parents!

I'm having a hard time focusing on much because of my excitement! I still get terribly homesick.

I got out my sketch pad a few evenings ago.

I suddenly felt an urge to paint bicycles so I wanted to practice a bit on paper before actually tackling a canvas with acrylics.

When I think of Summer bliss, I have lovely visions of bright colored bicycles, blue skies, and grass oh, so green.

I chose those chunky 4" x 4" canvases and have every intention of painting several different bicycles.

You know...

Bikes by the water.

Bikes by a tree.

Bikes by a white picket fence...

and possibly even one resting beneath a clothesline?

How cute would that be?

And of course, each bicycle will have it's very own basket...

with flowers on board!

It's been so much fun!

This one is up for grabs.

You may read the details on my Facebook fan page here.

Just to let you know, I am also doing a give away next week! I just reached a goal of 300 "likes". I think that is cause to celebrate!!!

So, won't you please head on over there and join in with a page like? (My next goal is for 500 and even a bigger celebration)!

Okay. Speaking of bigger...

hubby and I have some very BIG news!

We have just purchased our own magical forest!

We have seen this property many of times and have been so intrigued by it's Tom Sawyer kind of landscaping. The type of adventure park that Disneyland has with the tree house, surrounded by trees...

it reminds me of that.

Only this property has multi decks that stagger (through the trees), all the way down to a pond.

Well, we bought it!

We just closed on the property yesterday.

Many more photos and magical things to come!

I do wish you a perfect weekend!!!!

I will be loving on my parents!!!!

Until next time,

XO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment