============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Wind & Weaving...

Hello!

I have just a quick post this evening before going off to bed.

It's cold here, and quite windy. Rain, rain, rain.

I look forward to the bed and blankets tonight!

My art journal sits very close to the bed.

I dabbled in it last, on Sunday.

Not all of my pages are neat, nor pretty. Sometimes I just need to mix watercolors, hold a paintbrush... write. It feels so good!

The aroma of a roast in the crockpot filled our home over the weekend. Potatoes, carrots, onion, and celery. I bounced around here, happy as a lark!

I'm now down to just seven more work days! (Off on Monday)!

Baskets spinning...

Weaving when I can.

I promise to do a more detailed post on basket weaving and dying, once things settle down a bit.

Running errands, shipping art, taking care of business, planning a weekend getaway with my hubby and some friends.

How are you?

Warm and well, I hope.

I will meet you back here again soon!

 

Stay warm!

XO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment