============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Sketchbook Project 2011

"Live A Storybook Life"
By Missy Trent
The Sketchbook Project 2011

I've been stuck creatively.
I just was not satisfied with the pages of my sketchbook project. They didn't seem like "my style". I came up with these drawings, using only a sepia colored pencil. I actually planned on adding color...and, I may still do so. What do YOU think?
Maybe just choose a few colors? Pink for her cheeks?
And...the big question now is, should I do my entire book in sepia, giving it a vintage feel?
I welcome any suggestions!
Well, today I will delete my blog, "In A Shabby Kind Of Way". It seems scary for some odd reason. I have blogged for years and that blog was my comfort zone throughout many difficult times. Time to let go.
For those of you you followed me, I thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Joyce F. won the blog giveaway painting and I hope that by now she has the mermaid in her home!
I shall continue on with my sketchbook project!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Missy,
    Yes, my little mermaid arrived safe and sound. My oldest grand-daughter loves mermaids, so this will be hanging on her bedroom wall soon. But first I'm going to enjoy her for awhile.

    Thank you again,
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute , love the dress and hat and her face too....lovely = )

    ReplyDelete