============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Sketchbook Project 2011

 I sat here this morning...
thinking.
 Stuck.
I had signed up to participate in the 2011 Sketchbook Project prior to my move, and really must get started on it. My art supplies remain in boxes and my art studio is not quite set up for creativity...
however, I shuffled some things around this morning and even made a small work space! I cannot allow the mess of the move to get in my way!
My dear friend, Laura, is also a participating artist and continues to keep me inspired! She is making great progress in her sketchbook and it looks amazing! At the end of the tour, she and I plan to attend the showing at the Brooklyn Art Library, right here, on the East Coast! The sketchbooks much be submitted by January.
I chose the theme, "Storybook".
I'd love to hear from other participating artists! Post a comment, please!
Wishing you all a fantastic day!

1 comment:

  1. I am so very excited for you to get started on your Storybook theme! And, I cannot wait for that trip together! I will be looking forward to your first entry soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete