============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Friday, July 15, 2016

Soul nurturing moments...

Hello!

No big news from my end. You?

It's Friday night on the patio. Just me, my sketch journal, a nice cool breeze and some storm clouds forming up above.

We have had some rather unusual sky performances this Summer!

Isn't it fabulous? Like art in the sky!

I sit out here and watch. Study.

Doodle at times.

Hey! I guess I do have something fun to share!

My sweet husband and I recently celebrated our anniversary. He gifted me with this oh, so cute, "Instax" camera!

I will use these tiny 2" X 3" photos for my art journals.

We also purchased the mobile "Polaroid zip" mini printer and are very impressed! One can never have too many tiny pictures, right?

This guy.

He is so good to me and I wake up feeling blessed every single day.

He has now made his way out to the patio so I will close here, wishing you a wonderful weekend...

And, surprise hearts! (I found this gem on the patio).

I wish you colorful skies...

And soul nurturing moments.

XO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment