============================================================

Pages

Meet The Artist

Meet The Artist
Missy Trent
Email Missy at: MTreasures@hotmail.com

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hearts Galore!

Hello, February... the "Love" month! For several years now, it has also been my most dreaded month! For me, it was a month that did not bring flowers or romance...
but instead, grey skies, colder weather and loneliness! Hmmm...
could this all be changing for me at last?

Inside of my moleskine journal I see hearts galore! They seem to be popping up in much of my artwork these days! (giggle giggle). 

I could not seem to stop with just a single page with this entry!
Today, I welcome February with open arms and a happy heart.
Today is especially fulfilling for me as I am enjoying a day of creativity and "catch-up". Yes, I have been very busy working with kiddos and even took an after school position. Creating a new life altogether keeps me challenged but things are truly falling into place! Eventually, I will settle into my new routine and will be blogging consistently.



Wishing everyone a perfect day!

No comments:

Post a Comment